Copyright © 2011 Houston Chiropratic Neurology. All Rights Reserved.
We evaluate and rehabilitate spinal segmental dysfunctions that often lead to the development of changes in motor reflexes that affect central nervous system integration and potentially associate with the following conditions:Not all conditions are amenable to the method of treatments provided so each patient receives a thorough neurological and physical examination to determine whether they will be accepted for rehabilitative procedures. Once a patient is accepted for treatment, therapeutic protocols will be specific and appropriate for the individual’s physical condition and neurological presentation. When indicated, appropriate referrals are made for the patient. Doctors from all over the world refer difficult cases to Dr. Henry for evaluation for rehabilitation. She is dedicated to working with chiropractors, medical doctors and other health care providers for long term benefits for each patient.
If you or a friend or a family member has special needs, physical or neurological disorders, please feel free to call and talk to one of the doctors. They will be happy to answer your questions.
We evaluate and rehabilitate spinal segmental dysfunctions that often lead to the development of changes in motor reflexes that affect central nervous system integration and potentially associate with the following:
- Pain Disorders: Acute, Chronic, Complex, Inﬂammatory
- Neurobehavioral Disorders in both Adults & Children: ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia,Anxiety, OCD, Tourette’s, Depression
- Balance Disorders, Dysequilibrium, General Balance & Coordination
- Movement Disorders: Tremors, Spasm, Dystonia, Parkinson’s, Tics
- Headaches: Tension, Migraine, Cluster, Cervicogenic
- Neurodegenerative Disorders: Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Inﬂammatory, Natural Senescence
- Stroke & Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Neuroinﬂammatory Disorders: Multiple Sclerosis, Autoimmune disorders
- Neuroendocrine Disorders: Hormonal/Nervous System interaction/Thyroid
Houston, Texas 77096